Breakfast: Smoothie and/or Omelette
Lunch: Burrito, Reuben spread and cocktail rye bread and a Plum or Pommegranate
Dinner: Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes or Tuna Casserole and Beets
Two Meals One Pot [Take Two]
Combine 2 cans of chili with beans, 2 cans of drained mixed vegetables, 2 drained cans of whole kernel corn, 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 2 cans of green chilies in a pot, and 2 dashes of chili powder. Heat through.
a) Zap a tortilla in the microwave for 15-30 seconds. Scoop chili mixture onto tortillas and wrap up burrito-style! Add any leftover vegetables, beans, cheese, or toppings you have lying around, if you want to. It’s good with just the chili mixture too though!
b) Beat 2 eggs with a splash of milk. Spoon a couple scoops of chili mixture into a coated pan or a non-stick egg pan. After 30 seconds, pour the egg mixture on top. Do not touch it for one minute. Flip it over. If you have any leftover cheese, add it at this stage. Let cook for another mixture. Use your flipper to fold it in half and slide onto the plate.
Swiss Tuna Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine 4 cups of cooked egg noodles, 1 1/2 cups of shredded Swiss cheese, 1 cup of mayonnaise, and a can of drained and flaked tuna in a large bowl. Spread 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs into a greased baking dish. Spread noodle mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup more of seasoned bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Tangy Pork Tenderloin
- Place 2 1lb pork tenderloins in a large Ziplock bag or shallow glass container. Combine 2/3 cup of honey, 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp of chili powder, and 1/4 tsp of salt in a bowl. Set aside 2/3 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork. Turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-9 minutes on each side. Warm the reserved sauce in a pot and serve with pork.
- Chop 1 lb fully cooked ham. Shred 4 cups of Swiss cheese. Drain an 8 oz can of sauerkraut. Combine ham, cheese, sauerkraut, and 1/2 cup of Thousand Island salad dressing in a glass bowl. Cover and microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once. Serve on cocktail rye bread.
Cherry Berry Smoothies
- Combine 1/3 cup of cherry juice, 2.5 oz of vanilla yogurt, 1/3 cup of frozen unsweetened raspberries, 6 seedless red grapes, and 1 tsp of sugar in a blender. Cover and process until well blended. Pour into a glass. Drink immediately.
1.5 lb Swiss cheese
Cocktail rye bread
Seasoned bread crumbs
Seedless red grapes
2 1lb pork tenderloins
1 lb deli ham
Frozen unsweetened raspberries
8 oz can of sauerkraut
2 cans of chili with beans
2 cans of mixed vegetables
2 cans of whole kernel corn
2 cans of diced tomatoes
2 cans of green chilies
6 oz can of tuna
Vanilla whey protein powder
Thousand Island dressing
[Also needed: honey, salt, sugar]