2 oranges or a can of mandarin oranges
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Peel and cube oranges or drain can of mandarin oranges
- Toast 1/4 cup of pecan halves on a greased baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Wash and chop up a few leaf lettuce leaves.
- Flip over the pecan halves and toast 5 more minutes.
- Combine 1/2 cup of peach yogurt and 3 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Toss together oranges, lettuce, and pecans. Drizzle with dressing immediately before eating.
- Can also use almonds, pistachios, or sunflower kernels instead of pecans
- Grapefruit, kiwi, apples, or grapes instead of oranges
- Orange yogurt instead of peach yogurt
- Plain yogurt with marmalade instead of peach yogurt
- Add chicken salad or grilled chicken on top to make it a complete meal!