This is what I call a “cheater” recipe – adding ingredients and creativity to something that is already mixed for you. If you would like to make the dough from scratch, I recommend this recipe:
I do recommend making the dough yourself, if you have the time, and actually, it will make the overall recipe a whole lot cheaper assuming you probably already have most of those ingredients in your pantry if you’ve ever baked anything ever.
For this lazy version of the recipe, you will need:
- 4 tubes of Pilsbury country biscuits
- Sugar – both regular white granulated and brown
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a bunt or fluted pan.
- Open tubes and cut each biscuit into four pieces. Roll each piece into a little ball. Combine 2/3 cup of sugar and 3 tsp of cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar so it’s coated thickly and evenly. Arrange evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter.
- Combine butter and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Pour over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread on a serving platter.