Tube of refrigerated pizza crust
Rosemary (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Chop 1/2 cup worth of olives.
- Cut up 1/2 cup of provolone cheese into small chunks.
- Unroll pizza dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Brush with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary (1 Tbsp minced fresh or 1 tsp of crushed dried), olives, and cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Separate egg yolk from egg white.
- Brush bread with egg yolk. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool before cutting.
***This recipe is especially good with stuffed olives. My favorites to use are ones stuffed with blue cheese, garlic, and jalapenos.***