Crab and Pea Salad
- 10 oz package of frozen peas (Thaw before starting the recipe)
- 8 oz package of imitation crab
- 8 bacon strips
- Onion powder
- 3 eggs
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cook bacon strips. Drain on paper towels. Crumble when cool.
- Dice tomato.
- Flake crab with a fork.
- Combine peas, crab, and bacon in a bowl. Combine 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and 1/4 tsp of onion powder in a separate small bowl. Fold into the crab mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- When ready to serve, fold tomato into salad. Slice hard-boiled eggs. Place on top of salad. Sprinkle salad with a handful of croutons and then a few pinches of paprika.
Marshmallow Fruit Salad
I made this salad for a Valentine’s Day Girls Night.
- 15 oz can of fruit cocktail
- Mini marshmallows
- Cool Whip
- Drain fruit cocktail
- Dice apple
- Combine fruit cocktail, apple, 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows, and 1/2 cup of whipped topping in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.